Order of Saint Stanislaus with miniature, the badge is a III class
The order of St. Stanislaus was a polish order knighthood founded in 1765 by King Stanislaw August Poniatowski of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. It remained under the Kingdom of Poland between 1765 and 1831, and was incorporated under the Russian Empire from 1831 to 1917, until the Russian revolution. The badge and the miniature are made of gold.
Manufacturer: Albert Keibel
Hallmarks: AK, Ring marked 56, double-headed eagle warrant